返回列表 發帖
I think it is a good idea to have Vincent Wong because he never had much success as a singer.  Edwin was very popular his rookie year and 樂瞳's singing career is still ongoing, so I don't think either represents what this show is about.

At some point, they should have introduced the final five and then eliminate them one at a time, allowing them to sing two songs once it reached the top 3.

TVB之前講過最後兩集(即12、13集)係準備咁做。
現在第12、13集安排喺10月12日(星期六)、10月13日(星 ...
Bluejays 發表於 2013-9-22 04:58

But with this, it seems like they are jumping to 7 to 5 and then the winner. I prefer the top 5 gets to sing more. But I am glad we can vote.

That make sense.  I hope the format soon.

本帖最後由 kin888 於 2013-10-12 23:07 編輯

I don't know I prefer Moon's to 鄭世豪's. But then I never like it when people shout through their whole song.

Also, are they still giving scores or just deciding who to cut? If it is just a decision, I can see them keeping Moon due to past performances.
I guess it doesn't matter ultimately. If the internet decides they don't like someone, it is hard for them to succeed, especially without some prior hits.

But really I don't see what you guys are saying about Moon. Even this performance wasn't THAT bad.

Fred and Corrina has always been the show's best performers, not just singers. This is why I wish they had gone with the American Idol format. Imagine a final two duel between the two.

Why do they need to wait so long to put Fred in...

Ironically 鄭世豪 can't have proved those things because he only needed to choose two songs...

This medley is pretty terrible. I don't think these people rehearse together at all.

Yeah, if 世豪 was one of the originals, I don't think he can make the finals. His selling point is his energy, which would be boring by episode 4 or 5.

返回列表