返回列表 發帖
真. 一姐

Excluding 送禮 who only has one official EEG studio album release so far, Vincy is the only EEG singer who only has ONE 4-song EP. All her other studio albums are 真. 專輯

More 東洋味道, really? SO minimum / not JAZZY? 好期待!!!

Some tips from Hins about 完全因你?? Of course, 原唱 Cass to me is still the best

聽左 天若有情 一次, 幾失望. 唔知點解好似佢唱片公司某位香港土生土長女歌手一樣, 好多歌有靚聲有技巧, 但係無乜感情. Maybe 天若有情 歌曲監製 doesn't understand 廣東話

With less advanced studio equipment in the past and the original version has much simpler musical arrangement than Vincy's new version, 袁鳳瑛求其唱都已經好好多. 還我 花無雪 有感情嘅Vincy

本帖最後由 boy4dudes 於 2018-1-12 11:52 編輯
I feel like this entire album is devoid of emotion, it's like they just forgot about it. I feel like her heart isn't in it anymore ...
angelicdestiny 發表於 2018-1-12 10:34

Totally agree.

Although Vincy doesn't really have a say, if you get a golden opportunity to record in Japan with high quality studio equipment and various talented Japanese musicians, why not have a diverse range of 编曲 and genre? (e.g. 外面的世界 could have gone for a Japanese-animated movie soundtrack feel). 外面的世界's easy-listening sound has ruined the song so badly. 晚風 is boring and much less rich than Sally Yeh's original. 黎瑞恩's 今生不再 (2016) & even 麥潔文's (2003) version are far better.

This is just so sad, I happen to really like the original 完全因你, 忘了忘不了 & 薰衣草. No complaint about Cass Phang & Kelly Chen's originals at all, and I have no expectation that Vincy would surpass them. As for 忘了忘不了, I could overlook Cecilia's shortcomings in 唱功 (and even her 雞叫聲) because of her rich emotion throughout the song (as she was also the movie's 女主角). I was hoping that Vincy's version of 忘了忘不了 would be better, but no......

It guess Vincy (sadly) must have signed a 15-year contract with EEG. Will she get married before 2021 and then retire as soon as her contract is up?

不如叫美泳出隻蓋亞咁既概念碟啦!
Wing1211 發表於 2018-1-12 22:05
Last time 真.概念碟 was a total car crash (2013 我自在). Next 概念碟 will only happen if / when Vincy signs to another 唱片公司

CD終於到手啦! 聽左全碟一次 (之前係spotify聽), 最好聽係愛後餘生, Vincy 唱得舒服, 淡淡感情適合首歌
薰衣草, 新不了情, 晚風 中上.
其實點解天若有情有句歌詞改左
若果他朝此生可與你 instead of 若果他朝此生可與你 (original), "此生可~與你"幾un耳下
完全因你, 忘了忘不了, 今生不再 - 希望越大 失望越大, 悶悶悶
今生今世編曲好煩好難頂, 外面的世界編曲 has ruined the whole song

(5分) 愛後餘生
(4分) 薰衣草, 新不了情 (國), 晚風 (國)
(3分) 天若有情
(2分) 完全因你, 忘了忘不了, 今生不再, 今生今世
(1分) 外面的世界 (國)

Overall: C+ (song quality = C-, Vincy's singing bumped up to C+)

返回列表