返回列表 發帖
佢個媽媽 group 一定係有佢 hater, 春捲 lover 同蛋記臥底啦

好欣賞佢 analyses 世事具有 critical views. Here in Australia, 10個打咗7個照流感 (2017).

出新歌前有新聞幾好, 突然好希望 Kay 同
龍小菌 jam 下歌

本帖最後由 boy4dudes 於 2018-2-8 19:24 編輯
有冇7/10照流感咁誇張呀? 7/10普通傷風感冒就唔奇, 7/10流感我絶對唔信
lblemon 發表於 2018-2-8 12:32
Some of what Kay said make sense in some countries (not sure about HK, I don't live there).

How vaccines are formulated & What went wrong in 2017

The formulation for a vaccine to immunise against all four flu viruses was decided back in September 2016 and the final product released seven months later. Commonly, each virus is amplified by injecting well-growing “seed” virus into vast numbers of fertilised (embryonated) hens’ eggs. Fluid containing lots of new virus is removed, the virus is inactivated and the new vaccine is manufactured.

It’s difficult to predict what strains will dominate months later. Viruses within each flu type also change over time so H3N2 from years ago differs from H3N2 in 2017. These mutations reduce the effectiveness of flu vaccines.

Over the past year, H3N2 mutated after it was chosen as a vaccine strain. Additionally, the egg-grown H3N2 vaccine virus strain changed during vaccine production. For both these reasons, the vaccine no longer matched what we faced.

What she said I would personally disagree is: 老人家低抗力弱 SHOULD get vaccination, and people who suffer from asthma & respiratory diseases SHOULD also do so.

哇...咁你都幫佢兜呀? 如果個錄音係容祖兒GROUP流出
睇你講唔得番同一番說話 ...
放空 發表於 2018-2-8 14:10
當然講唔得出啦, 因為容祖兒根本無可能講流感呢D時事話題. 佢D話題應該會係獎啦, 春捲啦, 獎啦, 媽媽啦, 羊爸爸啦, 所有同佢發生過關係..........

2017 & 2018 are the worst flu seasons in recent years. Maybe she read the following articles last year

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/why-flu-vaccines-so-often-fail

I'm afraid I'm unable to translate due to all the technical terms.

Kay最錯最無知係私人集會被其他"家長"錄左音, 其實會唔會係夏森美放料俾蛋記報復

返回列表