返回列表 發帖
說穿了真係睇觀眾緣
帥小寶` 發表於 2018-6-12 23:55

說穿了 CM's unending bias towards Hacken. Don't get me wrong, I understand about 70% of it and how it relates to EEG (mostly?). But to watch tonight's show and blame Hacken for singing too much is really really strange. 1) It is already not obviously tribute to him like the Leo/Miriam shows, and even Andy Hui's show to a lesser extent. 2) There are so much planning behind these shows and so much input on what songs they should sing and not sing. And unfortunately, a lot of those input is not artistic, but $$$$.

So if we are really upset with there being so few Endy's songs, I think two clear possibilities exist. 1) He really want to sing Hacken's and AGA's songs, which I definitely felt through his performances and 2) His company is significantly smaller than EEG and Universal. And that bring us to (what I feel) is the biggest reason why there are so few Endy songs. Because Universal wants to promote AGA through their former artist. It seems quite clear that the 2nd version of Luna will have (at least) her portion of tonight show. Four new songs (plus 吃定我 by Endy) sung by her does not feel like a coincidence. I am not mad either. The reality of it feels quite obvious to me. And hearing Endy's performance of Hacken's and Aga's songs was quite good for me. But the Hacken hate is really unnecessary. Plus, it should be said that he is a lot more popular in the outside world then in here. Even for a 903 show, he might still has the most fans tonight, which is quite surprising to me.

My short term is just ok, but let me try to give the rundown...

Please add on to complete/fix it.

只想您會意 (A+E+H)
藍月亮 (A+E+H)
高妹正傳 (A)
鑽石人生 (H)
我不會唱歌 (E)
紙牌屋 (E)
龍鬚糖 (E+H)
一 (H)
無朋友 (H)
安全地帶  Medley (A+E+H)
漢城沉沒了+情非首爾 (E+H)