被人嫌怪被人辭退被情人騙去絕望的感情... chat post ...        5291
#Cool Cafe 訴苦區2.0#        5198
#Cool Cafe 小確幸#        5106
I'm a slave 4 U chat post 40.0        5098
#Cool Cafe 音樂廳2.0#        4995
#Cool Cafe 音樂廳#        4991
#Cool Cafe 小確幸5.0#        4991
我始終需要情歌 沉睡在昨日一起的感覺 chat post 31.0 ...        4990

It’s so perfect, though—that Swift’s big-deal stylistic pivot is, in fact, utterly un-transgressive. In reality, 1989 isn’t such a departure from the glossier moments of Red: conversational but crisp, informed but not steered by Max Martin, yuppie in spite of a preoccupation with social hierarchy. Still, if Swift insists she is now a pop star, let it be known that she does "pop star" better than any of her peers, with the knowing passive-aggression of a student who’d rather quietly carry a group project than tell her classmates they’re doing it all wrong.

今天甚麼都失去

Taylor Swift’s Artistry Is Massively Overrated
Taylor Swift’s creative workmanship is average at absolute best. She created four Country Music albums before she made a full musical transition with 1989—a Synth and Dance-Pop album. She then further saturated the Electro Pop Music market by releasing the comparatively bland and messy Reputation.

Thematically, Swift is quite limited. This is fine by itself, but becomes a legitimate criticism considering her middle of the road lyricism. Her lyrical style is very basic and forward. No real nuance or any moment that could be described as strikingly unique or poetic. No metaphorical or imaginative language. For this to be her primary skillset and centerpiece of her music, she has not really improved.

Taylor Swift’s Songwriting Talent Is Underrated
Swift is one of the greatest songwriters of all time. Despite a lack of lyrical sophistication or growth, her rise to international superstardom is (or must be) chalked up to her innate capability for crafting enjoyable songs. With her sweet, painfully human and humble style, she leads all music acts of her generation in pure units.

Taylor Swift Is Talented .. Just Not That Talented
Taylor Swift is not at the forefront of musical evolution or progression (Kanye West, Charli XCX). She’s not some booming or enchanting vocalist (Adele, Arianna Grande). She’s not a noteworthy performer (Bruno Mars, Beyoncé). She’s not a genre-defying musical talent (Janelle Monae, Frank Ocean). She’s not really a versatile artist (Drake, Rihanna). She’s not stylistically influential (The Weeknd, Lady Gaga). Nor is she an excellent or alluring wordsmith (Lorde, Kendrick Lamar).

But, she is popular music’s most significant singer and a discernibly talented songwriter. One of the greatest musicians of the time. Not necessarily one of the best.

今年可以認識到 Kacey Musgraves 既歌聲同專輯
真係一件好幸福既事

回到國語專輯部份,其實Tanya已經獲得過2次國語女演唱人獎,分別是2005年的《雙棲動物》與2007年的《Goodbye&Hello》,特有的唱腔將都會情歌表現地淋漓盡致。此張專輯《說到愛》繼上一張專輯雖然有兩年之久,但精緻的程度,卻也讓喜歡Tanya的歌迷沒有白等。就像同名主打歌一樣,愛的課題依舊是Tanya的鍾愛內容,借景/物抒情更是現今歌壇的必聽指標;而此張專輯的極大特色,就是採用大量的重複旋律搭上頑固伴奏,這在國語歌來說幾乎是極大的創新,當今應該只有在電音舞曲才有這樣的表現,但是Tanya將其巧妙融合,配合擅長的編曲將原本單調的旋律強化,推薦好歌包括《說到愛》、《舊行李》、《便利貼》、《別找我麻煩》、《Letting Go》及《愛我很簡單》。

喜歡My Taste of Life的人也喜歡
是日休息絕不工作
神奇之旅
My Tale
Baby Stop

It doesn’t help that Nine Track Mind is all ballads except for three tracks, two of which are duets (Trainor, a sleepy Selena Gomez) that somehow still feel like ballads. Puth cannot fill this frame of sentimentality with any genuine sentiment.

等我自plug埋人姦胡子先
dongbb2332 發表於 2018-8-21 21:11

咁鍾意淋嘉him

時間是一面海
腳印漸漸被覆蓋

#imisstanyasobad

點解蔡健雅咁完美 都要唱不夠完美

蛋堡蔡健雅今年出碟啦拜託
想被搶錢

離離合合 百世紀

零度的空氣
凍結離開的勇氣

本帖最後由 bagfgfcde 於 2018-9-21 10:33 編輯

Taylor Swift released a new track to radio a couple of months back-- the "Pop Mix" of "You Belong With Me". Her original mix doesn't sound not-pop to my ears: it's punchy, twangy, airbrushed country, a sweet sound backing up a sharp song about playing the long game, waiting in the background while the person you love wastes their time on a loser. What does the "Pop Mix" do to it? It adds an alt-rock bassline, compressed buzzsaw guitars on the chorus, and a power-pop solo in the middle eight. "Pop" in this context means "sounds as much as possible like 'Since U Been Gone'".

All that ballast crushes the song's sweetness. But what I, or any other writer, think hardly matters-- pop is a troublesome genre for the critic or obsessive fan because they don't get much say in what counts. It's not like club music where every new twist and trick gets its own name soon enough. It's not like metal where the truth or falsity of the music forges and animates fandoms. It's not like hip-hop where debates over realness are encoded into the tracks themselves. Pop is defined by success in the marketplace-- meaning some changeable combination of the labels, the radio, the gossip blogs, the folks who buy music for ads and TV shows, and the people they are trying to please: you and me.

It's not a free marketplace, or a fair one; it's not rational, and it often ignores or destroys quality. But as soon as you step aside from it, as soon as you start to say, "OK, this stuff is proper pop and this stuff isn't," you're defining something else.

Not that I'd blame you. The fierce sense that the market is failing-- that pop has gone wrong and that its spirit lives only in exile-- sits somewhere behind every independent movement that lays claim to the p-word, and every hopeful revivalist. Pop wears many skins and sheds them constantly and inconveniently. The husks can be beautiful, what wriggles free of them often awkward and ugly-- naturally it's tempting to settle on a discard, pay it cult, study and describe it.

Like indie pop, for instance. One reason I like that Taylor Swift single is that in sentiment it reminds me of music I heard on John Peel in the 80s-- the mousy righteousness of Taylor's unspoken infatuation is pure Sarah Records. But there the similarity ends. As music, indie pop held, and holds still, that a messy sketch of an ideal form is worth more than a glossy grab at whatever works.

寫下結果 因為人們愛追溯
省略過程 因為時間愛催促

本帖最後由 bagfgfcde 於 2018-9-25 17:55 編輯

http://www.cmusichart.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=3115
discovered
發表於 2013-2-17 11:02 | 只看該作者
好聽!

http://www.cmusichart.com/discuz ... =%E5%B0%8F%E5%AE%87
discovered
發表於 2012-12-5 19:22 | 只看該作者
歌詞感人!

http://www.cmusichart.com/discuz ... =%E5%B0%8F%E5%AE%87
discovered
發表於 2012-12-26 09:36 | 只看該作者
很舒服歌曲!

學會認真
學會忠誠

生日快樂。。今晚食多D。如果大食會。。可以叫埋我。。

美袋生日快樂。。祝你快高長大。。肥肥白白。。 ...
kk8733 發表於 2018-10-2 18:02

太感動了

Serrini 真係好紅
歌又好聽 專輯評價又高

新一代天后噶

係依個區開個 愛情研究院 點睇?
harryharry 發表於 2018-10-6 09:58

開囉
橫掂呢個區都就黎摺得
睇下有冇得起死回生

Two headlights shine through the sleepless night

優秀咁優秀都唔派
好彩
JasOh103 發表於 2018-10-21 23:49

放心
祖兒鍾意留啲好歌做 side tracks
eg 閃光彈

好彩唔喜佢啲歌
dongbb2332 發表於 2018-10-23 13:20

我都好欣賞容祖兒

不分語言 2018 五大神碟
OST - I Mean Us
Golden Hour - Kacey Musgraves
7 - Beach House
POST- - Jeff Rosenstock
蔡健雅新碟 (未出)

bold & beautiful - Gin Lee
帥小寶` 發表於 2018-10-25 00:18

唔太鍾意聽 noise rock

亞亞亞同心之科學係咪 noise rock?
hehehaha 發表於 2018-10-25 06:28

係 experimental

Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy (Indie Rock, Lo-Fi)
Eason and the Duo Band - L.O.V.E. (Asian Pop ...
hehehaha 發表於 2018-10-25 16:43

我搵日聽哂佢啦
Low 嗰隻之前聽咗少少

我嗰四隻係
OST - I Mean Us [dream pop, shoegaze, indie pop, noise pop]
Golden Hour - Kacey Musgraves [country, country pop]
7 - Beach House [dream pop, psychedelic pop]
POST- - Jeff Rosenstock [punk, indie rock]

唔計蔡健雅既話 我會放埋
Singularity - Jon Hopkins [electronic, ambient]

Beach house 同Kacey選十大應該有既
五隻就未去到
上個月睇咗Beach House live, 啲聲好正, 新碟適合live
hehehaha 發表於 2018-10-25 17:12

BTW 我強烈推薦 I Mean Us 呢隊台灣樂團
好高質 高質過草東

Shoegaze嘢?
好難超越到my bloody valentine同slowdive係我心目中嘅地位
不過會聽下,好怕台仔唱英文{:4_ ...
hehehaha 發表於 2018-10-25 17:57

佢地英文可以接受既
隻碟偏 dream pop 溝少少 shoegaze 啦

MBV 呢啲太神
好難比較

And karma's not a liar

Tizzy Bac 新碟好感人

any ?
屮SiU霖屮 發表於 2018-10-30 21:29

teammates all so stupid...

A : Who do you think has the best forehand?
B : Ummmm.... I think I have the best forehand
A : Who has the best serve???
B : I think.... maybe myself?

A : Who is the most humble player?
B : I'd like to say myself... So I... go with me

Like last week’s “Mariners Apartment Complex,” the atmosphere of “Venice Bitch” is decidedly set in the golden haze of 1970s FM radio. But where that previous song’s arrangement occasionally felt like a cozy “This Is Us” flashback, “Venice Bitch” is gnarlier and more vivid. For an artist so immersed in her lineage, Lana has never really sold nostalgia: Her nods to the past often play more like alien transmissions than those-were-the-days laments. So even when she shouts out a mid-century painter and wholesale cops the refrain of an oldies standard, “Venice Bitch” feels more like an ode to embracing the present. Nothing gold can stay, but some moments linger longer than others.

他說,所有的樂迷都會經歷三個步驟:首先是搜尋資訊,再來是尋找同好,接下來就會有分享心得的衝動,但在一九九九年的時候,中文世界實在缺乏像樣的音樂社群。這也是為什麼當時二十八歲的馬世芳,決定和友人共同創立荒島科技網路公司,架設一個BBS形式的五四三音樂站,以論壇形式滿足樂迷的需求。

「過去這些難取悅的樂迷是互不往來的小團體,當我們把小圈圈聚眾在一起的時候,很多可能性就會產生,」他舉例,當原本零星的重金屬樂迷、爵士樂迷、創作歌手,各自都只有一小撮會員,但是這些小群體彼此的討論都非常深入、向心力又超級強,當他把這些不同族群放在同一個空間,就會發揮互相滲透、互相影響的效果,聽搖滾的人也會聽聽爵士,聽爵士的人也會聽聽古典。

CM 好多人有被迫害妄想症 LOLLLL
仲有物以類聚既趨勢

Goodbye & Hello真係好好聽
如果隻碟今年先出
都一定係我至尊碟

到底要幾有才華
先會寫到 Forever going with the flow, but you’re friction 呢句野出黎

諗諗下 一直都想夕爺開作品展
今年終於開到 仲要得一個歌手去唱

希望唱上一次流淚/交換溫柔/你愛 ...
JasOh103 發表於 2018-11-13 10:27

唱終身美麗啦