返回列表 發帖
做咗佢7-8年fans嘅我,對於呢個rundown 好滿意,唱咗我鐘意嗰啲side track e.g魚眼,多此一愛。。。真係冇 ...
pooh1460 發表於 2018-12-26 01:23

How did 多此一愛 go from 2nd plug to side track? Just because Jason usually don't sing it in his concerts? Can he do the same for 命案 one of these years?

The fact that he hates his old songs was obvious. He was even worse with the rearranging in his Tales show. (I still remember that terrible "happy" version of 斷絕來往). But now it seems like he doesn't like his plugged songs, period. This is the second show in a row without 上集大結局+行屍走肉. He is still ignoring that whole Lost and Found album, which I really liked. I don't know what he wants from his team and from his fanbase. This is why I was always ok with 903 not playing 別來無恙 at all...Jason has made it clear that he doesn't like this kind of songs. But do we really need happy and/or groovy songs from him EVERY SINGLE TIME?

I actually really like his personality (that I can see from award shows and some interviews). I admit that I don't follow him nearly as much as you, but I do feel that the songs he like is getting a little repetitive these few years, even though I love 沒有你,我甚麼都不是. I think he can mix it up a little more?

I shouldn't be so negative about this smaller show (that I didn't even see). I appreciate that he sang 你瞞我瞞 and a few other big hits in his Coliseum show last year (that I did see). I just think the songs that he don't sing are also really good and he should consider singing them more instead of singing sidetracks all the time.

返回列表