返回列表 發帖
Other than the weird decision to not sing his two newest plugs (偽人 / 白紙), it is pretty good show. Alfred really sang very well. But I do agree that there's a weird chasm between his most famous songs and what songs he probably wish to sing. It's probably difficult to entirely change his fanbase, but those that who would shout and yell continuously, even during intro of quiet songs like 一句話, and those who would appreciate and can sing to 神奇之旅 are really two very different groups. I guess with time, he can fade out some of the 殘忍 / 痛醒 and do more of the 體操 / 強迫症.

By the way, after this concert, I don't get the feeling that he doesn't like his TVB songs, just that he wished he can sing different kind of songs as well. I think he will still sing karaoke songs at least once every album. You can see the crowd still reacting well to 恐怖情人 / 停半分鐘聽一闋歌 (even though neither was as popular as 仁至義盡, but at least there were positive reaction. I think Alfred and his team can look to last week's Dear Jane concert as the best case scenario -- how to keep a high level of popularity and can still sing the songs that the artist wants to sing.

返回列表