返回列表 發帖
歌曲:浮世繪
歌手:李幸倪
發行年份:2019
提名原因:An unusual style for Gin Lee, it almost sounds like a song with spoken words. Really like how the lyric is composed of other pop songs' titles, as salute to 經典歌曲 (not just Mandopop but also Cantopop songs too).

歌曲:孤獨門口
歌手:李幸倪
提名原因:It's hard to deny that Gin Lee performs better in her mother tongue. An uncomplicated melody with lyric telling a story of someone realising it's time to break up with her lover. Her 無奈又感慨的 performance really does it for me.

歌曲:773312
歌手:謝安琪
提名原因:It's bittersweet to have 謝安琪 moving away from 社會歌. The never-ending 心姐 project is getting exhausting. Hearing 773312 is a breath of fresh air. Who knows Kay's voice could be so different? Quite an unusual theme for a Cantopop song - AI. I am just hoping there will be more unique songs like this one in her upcoming solo project.

歌曲:我在陽台上看你
歌手:謝安琪
提名原因:Anyone who says Kay is not a decent actress must listen to this song. Like Miriam Yeung, Kay might not be the strongest singers in singing skills, but you can really feel her emotion in this song. The story of looking at someone in a distance, someone you used to be in love with and realise that you love for them is fading away is a very sad one. This is definitely one of the better song in "the album and the rest of it..." album.

歌曲:原罪
歌手:鄧小巧
提名原因:Who knows Siu Hau could be such a good lyricist? The story and lyric may not be profound, but comparing being in love with someone "too much" with being and "original sin" is interesting choice. Not going to lie, while her singing skill in the studio is sufficient, I think she could put a bit more emotion in this song. The musical arrangement is simple, yet effective. The best song in her "Obsessions" EP.

返回列表