返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 kin888 於 2020-2-12 20:54 編輯
始終自己打自己
呢個情況好似得03年張柏芝果屆最後係贏到 (佢包辦左頭一, 二名)
周冬雨真心無機, 冷門
cakeiii2000 發表於 2020-2-12 16:46

The last one to won with more than one nomination in his/her category is 姜皓文 in 2018, and for lead 劉青雲 in 2015. The reason why 張柏芝 was the last for female lead is because no actress has 2 nominations since.

I still think it is a very different case than in 2002. Back then, Sammi was still relatively new (1st nomination was only the year before) and she was in 3 different comedies. In contrast, 張艾嘉 was on her 7th nomination with only 1 previous win 15 years ago, and in a tearjerker. This year, Sammi was nominated for a more traditional drama that was well received (11 nominations was much more than I thought it would get). It sucks that EEG has to push the other movie after letting it sit for 2 long years (Sammi getting nominated last year would have built more momentum this year), but I think Sammi is relatively safe. Not 100% lock, but I would say 70% chance?

Actually, Miriam not getting nominated is better news for Sammi because the split vote among Media Asia would in some sense be a bigger deal than Sammi going up against herself, I think. I think a good portion of Sammi's votes will go to 花椒之味. Dramas are always the easiest way to win awards, even though I am looking forward to watching 聖荷西謀殺案 as well.

第一點唔岩
張柏芝之後仲有個周迅,都係同屆兩個影后提名
果屆最後係千嬅贏左 ...
cakeiii2000 發表於 2020-2-12 21:20

Thanks for the correction. Wikipedia didn't put her name together so I missed it.

I guess we can say it is about 50/50 in terms of past cases of multiple nominations in one year.

返回列表