返回列表 發帖
Kay 似乎一頭一尾就完,確實好似D大台頒獎style
powerful 發表於 2020-5-1 14:35

With special appearances with Juno. (The Album and Addendum, not rest of it.)

東亞/寰亞 -- 3
EEG -- 2
Universal -- 2
紅線音樂 -- 2
Bunny Eats; R Flat; Silly Thing/Imagine Nation; Sony; Strawberry Fields; Warner -- 1 each

Albums without 百大單曲 -- 2/15
Sophrology - 王嘉儀
0 - 林憶蓮

There's nothing in part 1 that is as ridiculous as 黑盒. So that was a very easy choice for me.

I thought voting for Kay was tough because I couldn't vote for 你們的幸福 after Kontinue and album part 1. And that was easily the best album I couldn't vote for.

I am not too surprised about The Key not making top 5, as Eason's other albums (L.O.V.E., but also his EPs) all have a lot of fans. But I think it's highly deserving of a top 5 slot.

Rubberband looks strong enough for 4 albums (all but 呢度).

本帖最後由 kin888 於 2020-5-5 21:10 編輯

Before 我們與愛的距離, I would strongly considered 偽人 for top 10. But I know my taste is far from the "CM mainstream".

平衡到流行性同玩味 was also why I voted for this album. Each of his 3 Warner albums have songs that I really like, but I think 我們與愛的距離 is the best example to show that he can still do a quality (actual) mainstream song that is well written and well sung while still having room for his (sometimes less successful) risk taking. The fact that it is a well planned, 10-songs album -- i.e. not an EP, not a singles collection, was also a factor for me.

I voted for Live in the Moment for similar reasons, actually.

Halfway:
Universal -- 4
東亞/寰亞 -- 4
紅線音樂 -- 3
Warner -- 3*
EEG -- 2
Silly Thing/Imagine Nation -- 2
Sony -- 2
Bunny Eats; Jengs Bunka; R Flat; Smallmslam Ltd*; Strawberry Fields; 金牌大風 -- 1 each

Albums without 百大單曲 -- 7/25
Sophrology - 王嘉儀
0 - 林憶蓮
A Little Louder - 小塵埃*
邪童謠 - Serrini
林二汶 Eman Lam - 林二汶
拾 - 許廷鏗
Live In The Moment - Gin Lee

*Artist without 百大單曲

I think Frank has a weaker theme/cohesiveness but better songs overall.

I think they are getting all 4 in.

Predictions for top 5:

Kontinue
生於斯
Hours
Don't Text Him
LMF XX YEAR FEST (冷門之選?) ...
kin888 發表於 2020-4-28 16:11

If I guess now, maybe Live a Life to replace Hours. Endy only have 2 albums to vote for, so no "split votes" problems for him.

Kontinue
生於斯
Hours Live a Life
Don't Text Him
LMF XX YEAR FEST
-------------------
L.O.V.E.
Frank
撫愛
上上下下左右左右BA Start (please?)
小日子  (only because I can't really see Joey & Joey beating this album...)

After 40:
東亞/寰亞 -- 7^
Universal -- 6
EEG -- 3
Silly Thing/Imagine Nation -- 3
紅線音樂 -- 3
Warner -- 3*
Bunny Eats -- 2
Sony -- 2
金牌大風 -- 2
Frenzi Music -- 2^
Gloucester Records; Jengs Bunka; R Flat; Rockmui Ltd.; Smallmslam Ltd*; Strawberry Fields; Wildstyle Records; 棋人娛樂; 賦音樂 -- 1 each

Albums without 百大單曲 -- 15/40
Sophrology - 王嘉儀
0 - 林憶蓮
A Little Louder - 小塵埃**
邪童謠 - Serrini
林二汶 Eman Lam - 林二汶
拾 - 許廷鏗
Live In The Moment - Gin Lee
豔羨 - 吳雨霏
The Strength of Weakness - 鄧小巧
新預言書 - C AllStar
Much Feeling Little Thinking - 王菀之
Matt Force - Matt Force**
睡前服 - 小肥**
Senses Inherited - 張敬軒
Connected - RubberBand

**Artist without 百大單曲

本帖最後由 kin888 於 2020-5-9 13:08 編輯
Kontinue
Live a Life
Love
Don't Text Him
生於斯?
maksiuhong 發表於 2020-5-9 12:46

I will now go with this as well (bye LMF!). I don't want to imagine a scenario where Joey gets 2 albums in but Eason only 1.
1. Kontinue
2. Don't Text Him
3. Live a Life
4. 生於斯
5. L.O.V.E.

Thanks everyone for creating tension I guess.

Top 5 Companies
1. 東亞/寰亞 -- 8 (5, 6, 9, 11, 24, 29, 39, 49)
2. Universal -- 7 (4, 10, 14, 21, 25, 33, 45)
3. EEG -- 4 (21, 21, 26, 40)
4. 紅線音樂 -- 4 (8, 31, 34, 45)
5. Warner -- 4 (16, 37, 42*, 48)
*Distribute only

Top 5 Albums without 百大單曲
19. Connected -- RubberBand
19. 邪童謠 -- Serrini
21. 小日子 -- 容祖兒
21. 0 -- 林憶蓮
24. The Strength of Weakness -- 鄧小巧

Top 5 百大單曲 without corresponding eligible albums in top 50
4. 青春頌 -- 許廷鏗 (131. 長大)
7. 最後的信仰 -- 林二汶 (61. 初音)
17. 高山低谷 -- 林奕匡 (101. 3)
19. 那邊見 - Swing (/. Swing到盡)
21. 六月飛霜 - 陳奕迅 (133. Stranger Under My Skin)

Only 14 out of 25 for my ballot. I think I am most surprised about LMF and 撫愛. Kind of shocking that CM didn't recognize how groundbreaking and necessary 撫愛 was, especially after 在錯誤的宇宙尋找愛 was #9 for songs.

But I am glad all albums I nominated have votes, even though I couldn't find room for most of them at the end.

But once again, really thankful for this whole project. I can tell that it is a huge, huge amount of work. I listened to about 95% of the songs nominated before each 初選 and around 3 cuts per albums before voting there. So I was really introduced to a lot of good music and was reminded of so many songs that I loved before. I wished CM cared more for some artists that I love (Fama, Phil), but it is what it is.

One more push for 2000 - 2009 百大選! My correlation will probably be even worse, but the whole process would be so, so much fun.

本帖最後由 kin888 於 2020-5-11 01:15 編輯

I do understand what you are saying. I think 2000-2009 is worthy for these reasons:

1. It's still part of the current century, so looking back is still interesting. I am sure there will be tons of listicles in 2025 celebrating the 21st century. And many songs in those 10 years still make an impact. And many current favorites got their start in this decade, so it's relevant to the artists as well, so to speak. Appreciating history is always a big part of sustaining culture...any noise about Cantopop is probably not a bad thing for HK music industry.

2. CM awards started in 2003, so it can be done as a celebration of the longevity of this forum. 20th or 25th is a huge milestone so that could be the angle we can use, if we don't want to do in 2025.

Basically, the success of this 百大選 helps increase CM's profile. It would be a little bit of a shame if we have to wait 10 years to do it again.

謝安琪po story!
WZA111 發表於 2020-5-13 16:30

This actually surprises me as I thought people from Imagine Nation has overtaken her accounts and all those sharing and thanking for 再度 were not from her, and that they basically don't want anything to do with this album. This is actually very touching for me.

返回列表