返回列表 發帖
Not happening!
呢幾年大部分影后都係頒比中國演員
仲要上次七月與安生冇頒比周冬雨 ...
timc524 發表於 2020-5-5 20:55

I still think Sammi will win. I also think there is some conscious decision to not vote mainland. But maybe too hopeful...

they can't even show photos?

本帖最後由 kin888 於 2020-5-6 15:10 編輯

Eman

I guess Sammi is like Glenn Close at this point.

Besides my disappointment for Sammi, I have to say I don't know why HK film awards went through all the troubles to create buzz for this "event" with the wonderful trailer, when 1) the actual prize giving was 11 minutes (!!) and can basically be done with a press release and 2) they give out most of the prizes to a film that basically no one will claim as Hong Kong's. It is just disappointing on many fronts.

賽果好失望,好似中國電影金像獎
DragonSon 發表於 2020-5-6 16:41

講真,少年的你以藝術感同電影感都完勝好多戲

軒的話 發表於 2020-5-6 16:52

These are different arguments. No matter how well made 少年的你 is (and I admit I was not able to see it -- maybe if they re-release it in theatres next week or Netflix this month?), it is still perfectly normal to be disappointed that a movie with no Hong Kong actors (please correct me if I am wrong) and in Mandarin won the top prize for Hong Kong film-making. I don't doubt that 少年的你 really is the best eligible film. I just don't think it should be weighed the same way as films really about Hong Kong and employing those in the Hong Kong film industry and in a language spoken by people in Hong Kong.

之前金像出預告片個個都讚有guts
軒的話 發表於 2020-5-6 16:52

And as I implied in the previous page, this actually made it worse for me. Why pump up our emotions and allude to a celebration of Hong Kong movies when at the end, that wasn't the case?

(I am aware that the trailer-maker did not know the results. But it speaks to the disappointment I have for the voting body in general. This year, more than ever, needs an award for Hong Kong filmmaking and they really dropped the ball.

有兩篇《少年的你》影評值得大家參考,或多或少都係我自己心聲:

我都寫左一下呢個年度既,有興趣可以 ...
powerful 發表於 2020-5-6 17:24

Really good reads, thanks. It at least helps me understand why voting body that voted for 十年 not that long ago would fully embrace THIS particular movie in THIS particular year.

I still wish that they can promote HK fimmaking more, but at least I understand now.

今個星期戲院重開會重映少年的你,已經有得賣飛,有興趣去睇下。

但即使幾想聽ellen同yoyo首歌都好,強 ...
powerful 發表於 2020-5-6 17:42

I was just about to say that...

睇埋何兆彬點樣小爆少年的你
mychart- 發表於 2020-5-6 17:29

after reading this, I know I would likely hate this movie.

But your words made me a little torn. I think the solution is to go seek out 叔·叔 / 金都 / 麥路人 instead.

返回列表