你係咪上年都投咗包庇警暴 叫示威者做暴徒 嗰邊?
Jason's Playlist 2024
Week 12 白髮齊眉 - 鄧小巧

本帖最後由 kin888 於 2020-11-7 20:59 編輯
今屆嘅瘋狂造票情況
終於迫到要正視處理存在幾百年嘅唔公正選舉問題
真係長痛不如短痛!唔可以畀卑鄙 ...
kenneth 發表於 2020-11-7 19:05

Do you mean the electoral college? I agree, that really is an unfair system considering we all want 真普選. Luckily, Biden has 4 million people more voting for him! I guess we think China has implanted 4 million votes!

Also,
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/ ... on-legal-cases.html

But yes, that's probably fake news from the mainstream media. So we should wait!

Oh wait.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics ... wsuits-what-to-know

"In a hearing Thursday, a Chatham County judge threw out the suit after the poll watcher could not provide any proof of the late-arrival ballots."

"A previous allegation of ballot tampering was also dismissed as “hearsay” due to a lack of evidence."

"The Trump campaign has claimed there are "tens of thousands" of ballots mailed to ineligible voters and that they have the evidence to prove it, though no such evidence has been made available yet."

"U.S. District Judge Timothy Savage, a George W. Bush appointee, was present for the first hearing Wednesday where he reportedly expressed some skepticism over the validity of the accusations."

So you know, my fingers are crossed!

如果選咗一個咁嘅總統會變成咩國家?
kaman921 發表於 2020-11-7 20:22

The same country that voted for a president who said

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

and

"I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

I mean, if we are ok with all that, a non-sexual kiss is creepy but definitely not as rape-approving.

本帖最後由 路人乙 於 2020-11-7 21:11 編輯

(轉自Facebook)

[Trump,you will be missed]
我支持Trump唔係因為我係香港人期望佢連任會為香港帶來任何好處,而係我真係欣賞佢。如果而家啲少女嘅偶像係韓星,我嘅偶像就係Trump。

Trump吸引到我,係因為佢自身充滿趣味性、話題性,係一個顛覆現存政治體系及邏輯嘅男人。佢嘅一言一行都打破左一般人對美國總統嘅刻板形象。由四年前開始欣賞佢,一開始都冇諗過佢會成功當選,到佢真係做咗美國總統就覺得呢個世界開始變得有趣!佢令世界充滿不確定性,亦都令我對呢個世界嘅未來抱有更多嘅期待。

有時唔開心、抑鬱嘅時候會覺得呢個世界無咩值得我期待,值得我留喺度見證,但講真Trump係其中一個原因令我覺得值得繼續留喺度。好想繼續見證佢做美國總統,好想日日都喺媒體上面睇到佢嘅報道,因為每次佢都會令我覺得呢個世界依然有有趣新奇嘅事。所以我一直都好期待今次嘅總統大選,可以睇到佢競選拉票嘅表現,亦都好希望佢能夠成功連任,咁至少呢個世界未來嘅四年對我來講係值得期待嘅。

但而家嘅情況,睇黎Trump大勢已去。如果佢唔再係美國總統,呢個世界就少咗一樣令我對未來有所期待嘅嘢,對我黎講就好似鍾意嘅歌手話封咪咁,雖然佢唔係死左,但你知道你已經唔會好似以前咁成日睇到佢嘅作品、唔會再喺各大媒體知道佢嘅消息、佢嘅影響力亦都會大不如前……

Trump無得繼續做美國總統,大家無得睇佢用Twitter控制全球股市、無得再睇佢喺媒體嘅直播發表震驚全人類嘅講話、無得再睇到佢講話時可愛嘅小動作、冇得再睇佢大大力咁制裁中共、無得再見證佢同金仔友誼嘅發展……呢對絕對係全人類嘅損失!

我諗Trump過去呢四年來帶比人類各式各樣嘅驚喜、衝擊、顛覆……我相信未來好難再有其他政治人物可以做到。
Trump,you will be missed.

世界已不和平
雖然唔知就算侵侵連任會改變到啲咩
亦都唔知拜登贏咗又變成點
香港係咁
泰國又係咁
仲可以期望啲咩
再將我相信的如煙火般綻放

Do you mean the electoral college? I agree, that really is an unfair system considering we all wan ...
kin888 發表於 2020-11-7 20:46

我係講緊有政黨恃長年控制州政府就藉弄權舞弊
聯邦顧名思義由各自獨立嘅邦組成
就係應該維持各州平衡嘅狀態先可以服眾
選舉人票制度已經係真普選嘅制度
除咗一般定義上嘅舞弊 重有加州經法院判決
可以將非法移民計到自己人口基數
藉此擴大自己眾議院等多方面優勢 都係要檢討
(按: 今屆加州州政府有更大量種票罪證 非法移民同非綠卡持有者只要被登記 都有郵寄票可以投 簡直罪大惡極)

本帖最後由 Bluejays 於 2020-11-8 00:27 編輯
如果選咗一個咁嘅總統會變成咩國家?
kaman921 發表於 2020-11-7 20:22

The girl's father said in interviews that Biden knew the girl since she was born and Biden is a long time friend of the family. The girl is the daughter of the senator from Biden's state.

The photo was taken during a public senate event with full press and cameras. The parents of all the kids were right next to the kids when Biden talked to the kids.

In a more recent interview, the father said her daughter was never bothered by Biden but is bothered by the fact that she has become more famous than her father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other iconic photo of Biden's hands on a woman's shoulder was condemned by the woman herself in this post:

https://medium.com/@scarterdc/the-metoo-story-that-wasnt-me-6c1d5eb1e94d

Her post ends with this:

"I won’t pretend that this will be the last of that picture, but it will be the last of other people speaking for me."

It is the same message the father of the girl above is sending for his daughter.
沒有盛世要賒 沒浮華暫借 沒時代 沒有記憶 來拉扯 燦爛地凋謝

本帖最後由 Bluejays 於 2020-11-8 00:25 編輯
The same country that voted for a president who said

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, althou ...
kin888 發表於 2020-11-7 20:52

Read my post above.

The woman and the girl in the Biden photos have spoken out for themselves.

And as the woman said in her post, it is her story and she owns it. Not us.

本帖最後由 rfv123 於 2020-11-8 01:06 編輯
其實點票過程中發現到並將其作廢,咪就係系統work緊咯

另外其實都解釋得幾清晰,值得一讀 ...
powerful 發表於 2020-11-5 22:23

系統唔一定work!
MI 人手重點票中,暫時發現有約6000票投Trump,系統卻顯示投入Biden;就連國會選票都計算錯誤將多張選票計入biden陣營
trump團體正入稟全人手重新點票⋯
系統公司表示:人為錯誤並非系統問題

今次真係好多花邊新聞!

我係講緊有政黨恃長年控制州政府就藉弄權舞弊
聯邦顧名思義由各自獨立嘅邦組成
就係應該維持各州平衡 ...
kenneth 發表於 2020-11-7 23:49

I realize that any article I choose to tell you that this is not true will be dismissed as "fake news" or "biased liberal media", but I will try anyways, for others to see for themselves.
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/0 ... oncitizens-to-vote/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/p ... alloped-california/

As for what you said about a true popular vote, it does boggle my mind that you feel the need to protect states that you probably couldn't name before Trump is president. But I will just quote from this:

https://time.com/4571626/electoral-college-wrong-arguments/

Data from the 2016 campaign indicate that 53 percent of campaign events for Trump, Hillary Clinton, Mike Pence and Tim Kaine in the two months before the November election were in only four states: Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Ohio. During that time, 87 percent of campaign visits by the four candidates were in 12 battleground states, and none of the four candidates ever went to 27 states, which includes almost all of rural America.

Doesn't seems like the electoral college is doing that well of a job.

Luckily, this year, the electoral college and the popular vote has agreed. Others can continue to disagree, but even if one battleground state (for some highly unlikely reason) changed hands to Trump, it doesn't seem like it will matter. And the link I shared (from Fox News!) already stated how unlikely the lawsuits will come to be.

Read my post above.

A ...
Bluejays 發表於 2020-11-8 00:23

Yes. I am just more concerned that Hong Kong people are apparently ok with Trump's own terrible history of sexual assaults but want to keep shouting the baseless claims that Biden is a paedophile.

Read my post above.

A ...
Bluejays 發表於 2020-11-8 00:23

佢quote果d係關於trump

本帖最後由 Bluejays 於 2020-11-8 02:50 編輯
佢quote果d係關於trump
powerful 發表於 2020-11-8 01:17

I know.

My point is, there is no need to use Trump as an anti-example when there are more straight forward comments available from the woman and the girl in the Biden photos themselves.

The arguments are always so Trump-centric. Because no one bothers to dig up the news from the Biden side.

I don't always need to make an anti-Trump case (although I can of course) because I can make a pro-Biden case. I never need to mention Trump to make my case.

*** The girl's father is Chris Coons. I actually follow Chris Coons as well. So I am defending Chris Coons' daughter as well as defending Biden. It's Maggie Coons' story and she owns it. She has the final right to what she thinks. ***

本帖最後由 rileyyk47 於 2020-11-8 02:41 編輯
So many ignorant PoS in this thread.
Imagine talking about humanity during HK protests, and rooting  ...
SPNicole 發表於 2020-11-6 14:01

This. Apparently democracy only matters if it benefits them. The hypocrisy and selfishness... just staggering.

Good point. Though I wanted to answer the question directly (what kind of nation...) because I find it so ironic. Like, NOW we started caring about the image of a president?

By the way, I think Hong Kong should really shift their attention away from Trump. If not to Biden, then may I suggest the following men who will all likely have some kind of presidential campaign by 2022/2023?

Marco Rubio
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Josh Hawley

All of whom did more to help the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act than Trump. Why not keep Hong Kong in their mind as they push for a big presidential campaign moment?

(轉自Facebook)

[Trump,you will be missed]
我支持Trump唔係因為我係香港人期望佢連任會為香港帶來任何 ...
路人乙 發表於 2020-11-7 21:06

另一篇香港人心聲都想分享
Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia and in my opinion a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.
讓我聲明一點:我不是拜登的粉絲。 他不單止腐敗,撒謊,而且患有老人癡呆症,我更認為他是有戀童癖的。 在47-48年的政治生涯中,他沒有做過任何改善美國的事情。
I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put the 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I don’t believe that has a thing to do with Trump having Covid. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia and Harris to take over.
我堅信拜登只是賀錦麗(Kamala Harris)接管白宮的墊腳石。 南施·佩洛西(Nancy Pelosi)已經嘗試提出第25號修正案,以”不合適”為理由罷免在任總統。我並不覺得這是針對患過新冠狀病毒的特朗普總統繼續執政,因為他頭腦依然清晰。這行動分明是準備患有老人癡呆症的拜登一旦當選總統,以賀錦麗來接替拜登作準備.
This is my opinion so don’t bother to bash it, I haven’t bashed yours.
這是我的觀點,我尊重你們的觀點,所以請你也尊重我的觀點。
The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
特朗普剛剛促成達成了兩項中東和平協議,這協議停止了71年的政治干預及無休止的戰爭。自艾森豪威爾(Eisenhower)以來,他是第一位沒有與我們進行外交戰爭的總統。
The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president, ever.
另一方面,特朗普對經濟產生了最大的影響,那就是帶來了就業機會,並降低了非洲裔和拉丁美洲裔的失業率。 這是其他任何總統的沒有做到的。
The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
這位“白宮的醜角”暴露了聯邦調查局FBI,中情局CIA,美國國家安全局NSA以及共和黨和民主黨的深入,廣泛和長期的腐敗。
The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
卻就是這位”白宮的醜角”令到北大西洋公約組織NATO態度180度反轉,逼令他們重新繳納欠款及費用。

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
特朗普更化解北韓自六方會談之後多年與西方的核危機,令北韓自行停止進一步發展核子軍備, 不再向日本發射導彈,與威脅美國的西海岸。
The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
特朗普重新訂定美國與中國的關係,將數以百計企搬回美國,並因此振興了經濟。 各位見到嗎!!!!
The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
特朗普也完成了三名最高法院大法官和近300名聯邦法官的任命。
This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400, and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
特朗普降低了您的稅率,將已婚人士合拼報稅的標準最低免稅額由12,500美元提高到了24,400美元,他的經濟政策也導致美國的股市上升至創紀錄高點超過100次,對數千萬退休的美國人產生了積極性的影響。
The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
奧巴馬政府時期基本上已經癱瘓了美國的軍隊,在他任內第一年總共解雇了214名主要將軍和海軍上將。但是特朗普加撥資源重建了我們的軍隊!
This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing worldwide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.
特朗普在政府和荷里活發現了廣泛的戀童癖罪行,同時揭露世界各地的雛妓販運問題非常嚴重,並設法拯救這些受害兒童送回家中。
The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
他每月自願將總統薪酬全數捐出。他這份無償工作已經令他自己損失了超過20億美元。他卻要面對各方無情的破壞和反對。很多人都害怕如果特朗普再次當選,他們的罪行將被揭露並成為罪犯。
Oh, this clown also signed the followings:
特朗普還簽名了以下內容:
- Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019 (HKHRDA)
- 2019年《香港人權與民主法》(HKHRDA)
- A bill to prohibit the commercial export of covered munitions items to the Hong Kong Police Force
- 一項禁止商業途徑將槍械用彈藥出口到香港警察部隊的法案
- Hong Kong Autonomy Act
- 香港自治法
- Executive Order 13936
- 行政命令13936
- Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act
- 維吾爾人權政策

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????
我明白了,你不喜歡他。 你們許多人完全討厭和鄙視他。 這樣你覺得自己特別? 他為你和所有美國人服務。 除了叫他的名字,嘲笑他感染中國病毒之外,你還做什麼?
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
再者,你能否告訴我關於拜登,他在美國任職47年中為美國取得什麼成就嗎?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork-tongued, smooth-talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the New York Times are for.
有人叫特朗普做“白宮的小丑”。我寧可要一個“小丑”,也不要一堆說話流暢,虛偽的腐敗騙子。 我不確定我是否想與特朗普喝杯啤酒(若果他喝的話,事實他是滴酒不沾)或者成為他的朋友。 我根本不在乎是否喜歡他,我只想要一個強大的領導者,在有需要時並不懼怕與邪惡對抗。我不需要那種好萊塢,CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,CBS和《紐約時報》等等所設定的父親形象似的騙子!
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
我不需要有人來幫助我,同樣,我也不需要任何障礙或,既衰老又癡呆的沼澤怪物。
God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.
願上帝保佑唐納德·特朗普-歷史上最不被讚賞的總統。

Yes. I am just more concerned that Hong Kong people are apparently ok with Trump's own terrible hi ...
kin888 發表於 2020-11-8 01:13

I agree it's important to point this out.

HKers may not be familiar with Trump's relationship with Ivanka, especially the photos of the two them.

堅離地球 · 沈旭暉  
17.6萬 位訂閱者

很多人認為,中美脫鉤已成定局,特朗普和拜登上台,都沒有分別。然而,關鍵並非立場,而是手法。拜登的手法則是在現有機制下,盡力和中國周旋,卻忽視了「現有機制」包括種種民主制度、西方法治、國際組織、言論自由等文明規範,都已經被中國洞悉弱點,「適合中國國情的就用、不適合的就把它丟棄」。繼續因循,過多十年,整個人類文明範式都會被扭轉。

本帖最後由 kaman921 於 2020-11-8 03:43 編輯

啲消息好似想隱暪啲咩喎

點票都未點完,明明睇電視仲係253
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
再將我相信的如煙火般綻放

I realize that any article I choose to tell you that this is not true will be dismissed as "fake n ...
kin888 發表於 2020-11-8 01:11

Thanks but President Trump will tell u and me all the truths.

啲消息好似想隱暪啲咩喎

點票都未點完,明明睇電視仲係253
kaman921 發表於 2020-11-8 03:30

想藉由媒體嘅口舌造成全世界共識嘅既定事實

啲消息好似想隱暪啲咩喎

點票都未點完,明明睇電視仲係253
kaman921 發表於 2020-11-8 03:30
拜登win埋賓州及內華達已有279
不需急切一息間變好
悲觀心態 並不是多糟

想藉由媒體嘅口舌造成全世界共識嘅既定事實
kenneth 發表於 2020-11-8 05:31

侵侵仲要追究 又話要重新點票
又查到死咗都可以投拜登
再將我相信的如煙火般綻放

拜登win埋賓州及內華達已有279
酷愛903 發表於 2020-11-8 08:10

哦 原來死者都可以投票

【美國大選】特朗普競選團隊表示,有信心會贏得賓夕法尼亞州,又在內華達州申請臨時禁制令要求暫停點票,指控有死者投票及種票等情況。拜登陣營則相信,餘下數個州分的結果都對拜登有利,形容勝券在握。
再將我相信的如煙火般綻放

本帖最後由 powerful 於 2020-11-8 16:34 編輯
17.6萬 位訂閱者

很多人認為,中美脫鉤已成定局,特朗普和拜登上台,都沒有分別。然而,關鍵並非立場, ...
路人乙 發表於 2020-11-8 03:06

所以應該觀望拜登若上台後的表現,另外追蹤有機會做下任總統、為香港人權法出過力既都非常合理

以下文章都概括了拜登上任的隱憂:
https://vocus.cc/article/5fa7074ffd8978000124b7cb?fbclid=IwAR2F5F-IqTnO6rDHE2xEC1r0djcERCXMuBz8k09O0F3hI36rP2jTV4v7cLA

林日曦
讚好此專頁 · 12 小時 ·

不懂甚麼國際關係,
美國選總統我又冇票。
我喜歡Donald Trump,
理由其實很膚淺。

不是妄想他可以打救香港,
只是希望在僞君子當道的世界中,
可以看到掌有權力的,
是一位喜怒形於色的、
沒有經常把仁義道德掛在嘴邊的、
真實的人類。

人無完人,
越是把自己包裝得毫無死角的人,
才越令人作嘔。

(P.S. Trump on99喺度跳舞嗰條片,
我仲Loop緊)

以下文章 ...
powerful 發表於 2020-11-8 14:31

事到如今
都冇得唔觀望
但base on拜登做VP 8年既政續同埋佢家族同中國千絲百縷既利益關係
我偏向悲觀

有機會做下任總統、為香港人權法出過力既議員當然有留意
上面都有人舉咗啲例子
諷刺地 全部都係Republicans

Oh I purposely wrote all Republicans, because a war (of some kind) on China is their meal ticket. Both parties will do what's right for their base. To appeal to Biden, we can try to focus on China's human rights record and encourage allies with Europe, but that was already discussed on the previous page. So I want to give people on this site another angle.

As for Biden's record as a VP, I would argue that few would starts a fight for no reason. And China didn't really give US a reason until the Trump administration, maybe the tail end of the Obama administration. I also don't think Biden would take the same approach now as he and Obama did back then.

事到如今
都冇得唔觀望
但base on拜登做VP 8年既政續同埋佢家族同中國千絲百縷既利益關係
我偏向悲觀

路人乙 發表於 2020-11-8 17:28

Trump未輸 剔除舞弊嘅州分同選票後 先係真正嘅大選結果

以下文章 ...
powerful 發表於 2020-11-8 14:31

仲等下任 四年後香港仲喺唔喺度都成問題

Anyway let’s wait and see and binc, if we still have chance~

本帖最後由 路人乙 於 2020-11-8 18:31 編輯
Oh I purposely wrote all Republicans, because a war (of some kind) on China is their meal ticket. Bo ...
kin888 發表於 2020-11-8 17:44

1. 之前講過拜登家族同中國有千絲萬縷既利益關係,佢會唔會夠膽大大力打擊中共?
2. 拜登確實會同歐洲易啲connect,但個問題都係佢抗共既決心有幾大?究竟佢會團結歐洲抗共定團結歐洲奶共?又,呢堆「左膠」思想既政權係歐美一路圍爐落去,對個世界會有咩影響?
3. 就算拜登會抗共,但之前我post條片講得好清楚,重點係佢會用咩手法抗共。中共已經洞悉晒西方民主制度同國際組織既弱點,但拜登似乎無打破或者修正呢個制度既意慾。留意返,佢話過做咗總統之後第一日就會加入返WHO,一個已經俾中共玩爛咗既國際組織之一。

眾議院會唔會變 R
47. Bring Him Home
week13
1 . Beanies        今晚抹掉你

1. 之前講過拜登家族同中國有千絲萬縷既利益關係,佢會唔會夠膽大大力打擊中共?
2. 拜登確實會同歐洲易 ...
路人乙 發表於 2020-11-8 18:19

The interesting thing is I don't think you are necessarily wrong about anything you said here. As I said before, I just don't think it is worth it/meaningful to hold such a negative view point towards the next four year. Especially because the result is more or less done, we can only wait and see I guess.

仲等下任 四年後香港仲喺唔喺度都成問題

Anyway let’s wait and see and binc, if we still ha ...
hlyung 發表於 2020-11-8 18:06

冇錯呀,到時就可以睇到拜登對中政策,對佢有保留亦係合理,我一直只係反駁唔應該無條件相信未經證實嘅傳聞指控,然後作出誇張結論

哈哈哈...笑大我個口

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
再將我相信的如煙火般綻放

哈哈哈...笑大我個口
kaman921 發表於 2020-11-8 23:24

佢條數大概係當無投畀佢果d死曬
其實調返轉

拜登稱若當選將晤達賴喇嘛 就西藏問題制裁中國官員

拜登批評,中國早前宣布加強對西藏的控制,繼續損害西藏人民的人權、宗教自由和尊嚴
尋求連任的總統特朗普對西藏題問拒絕發聲,以聚焦空洞的貿易協議,保護和中國國家主席習近平的「非常良好的友誼」。