返回列表 發帖
Listen to the first half of the song, I was thinking 謝安琪 (featuring 麥浚龍), and then 麥浚龍 really picks up in the second half to be a duet.

Will 903 give Juno his 3rd #1 in 2015? Unlikely, even though 羅生門 really deserves #1, 903 might only let it get as far as #2.

[雞蛋裏挑骨頭]
我覺得Kay mv對嘴對得唔好
後面唱得較激果段個嘴依然只係好係前面果幾段咁 開得勁細 ...
jason 發表於 2015-7-30 17:37

Juno is the MV director, there are reasons why he directed Kay and himself to mic嘴
開口勁細.

For Juno's character, he does not want to appear too much like a 瘋子 in front of the love of his life. So he keeps his 激動 under wrapped.

For Kay's character, she does not want to appear too keen to interact with Juno's character as she wants to let him down gently.

個mv我唔鍾意 感覺係削弱左首歌既畫面
尤其Kay既眼神, 身體動作, 同埋最尾同Juno一齊企既身位, 似係勾引人 ...
John 發表於 2015-7-31 02:10

Simple is good sometimes, but this MV is way too simple! Without any prop (and Juno basically recycled the similar idea, look and style as 瑕疵 MV), this is a rather disappointing MV. There is not much for Kay and Juno to work with apart from the camera and each other.

I don't agree Kay 似係勾引人, because she did not approach Juno, he approaches her. She just stood still and didn't retreat.

Kay's wet hair look make her look like 從噩夢中醒來 or being a bad dream.

Juno basically looks like a "tone down" 瘋子.

Overall, I like 瑕疵 MV better, but I prefer  羅生門 the song.

有冇人可以分析下個MV想表達咩
KYC0347 發表於 2015-7-31 00:40

The POV is mostly from Juno's perspective (even though Kay singsmost of the song). We started off with a third person’s perspective (we see onlyJuno first). Then Kay appears, we then get into J’s POV (point of view) andwalk slowly towards K. Towards the end of the song, we return to a third person’sperspective again and see both of them with the look of 無奈.

The MV blurs between reality and dream as to whether Juno’scharacter did bump into Kay’s character on the street or not. To me it is morea dream - this reflects that for 10 years, J has been dreaming about K, as sheis the love of his life. He has been dreaming and kidding himself that K wouldremember him and have a rendezvous in Iceland with her 10 years later. MV capturesa dream (J’s dream). In ‘reality’, J has been living in a dream for 10 years(like a living dead).

If you look carefully, although K rocks her body slightly, she actually standsin the same spot the whole time. We are mostly in J's perspective approachingher. K's small mouth movement and the occasion blurry images also reinforcethat this is a dream / dream-like vision in J’s head. Is she really real?

J basically looks like a "tone down" loony withbeard. After 10 years, he could not believe he finally touches his gently onher face in this dream.

Kay's wet hair look makes her look like she is waking upfrom a bad dream / or inside a bad dream (what happen when you are a bad dream?You feel like you are stuck and cannot move). So, if you wish to interpret fromKay’s POV, she is surprise that he still longs for her love for 10 years, butshe feels uncomfortable because she does not want to hurt him. For her, beingloved by someone who she has no feeling for is like a bad dream too.

一早有人講咗啦。希望佢地醒定啲啦。
kayzzz 發表於 2015-8-2 00:32

唔一定有得唱現場, the song might not have any awards, one of them might not show up so only one of them will sing live.

港台實有獎啦。有獎攞你驚佢地唔去?
kayzzz 發表於 2015-8-2 17:09

希望好歌有好報and兩個都出席啦!

903/rthk有心比既話juno吾到場,獎都可以照比架! (戀無可戀係一個好例子..
fyw2031044 發表於 2015-8-2 22:58

No la, RTHK will only give special treatment to God Eason and Queen JY. Fa has so many RTHK #1 but not a single award in years since she became a mother, 飲酒思源, 斗零踭, 火鳥, 金絲雀, 親, 來生舞, 色惑, not even 好不容易遇見愛. Kay will most likely attend. If Juno doesn't, RTHK will not give 羅生門 an award.

Juno can following EEG's new EP policy, release <Addendum> as Part 1, 2 and 3, sure it is time to get more profit from fans!

<Addendum> - Part 1 CD
1. 耿耿於懷
2. 念念不忘
3. 羅生門

<Addendum> - Part 2 CD
1. 瑕疵
2. 雷克雅未克
3. 單魚座
4. 睡前服

<Addendum> - Part 3 DVD
1. 耿耿於懷 / 念念不忘 / 羅生門 Medley MV
2. 瑕疵 MV
3. 雷克雅未克 MV

Sad, looks like 903 is banning this song already. They do not want Juno's total airplay too high for Eason to catch up. Not to mention for 準備中 to be 至尊唱片, they have to suppress Juno's Addendum 唱片.

Typical 903, their so-called 專業推介 are based on quota. Big record companies like UMG, EEG and Warner always have awards. If I lived in HK, I would try to get a ticket to attend and boo them.

太愛, Keep 住每天至少聽一次.

2015感動我三大歌曲 so far......

羅生門 - 麥浚龍, 謝安琪
最好的債 - 楊千嬅
我們都不是無辜的 - 周國賢

Sorry for OT.

看來羅生門今週冠軍無望,下週已落榜了,至尊歌無望了!

無端端星期三派雷克,真係玩死羅生門! ...
potassium 發表於 2015-9-17 16:59

最痴線所有下雨天多過羅生門 and 最好的債.

返回列表