開始小宇了

邊個係禁言一天邊個係被BAN?
SPNicole 發表於 2018-6-29 09:51

hotel & cathay & kayzzz 都係一日
永久被bam係某啲不知名會員既分身 eg TheOcean

好似好耐無上cm咁
stopzi 發表於 2018-6-29 18:59

你掛住上友壇?

由於擔任過大概十年廣播節目主持人的關係,今年很榮幸也很意外地受邀擔任第27屆流行類金曲獎第一階段的評審。第一階段評審的工作是聽完所有報名的400多張專輯並評分,評分結果會影響哪些專輯能夠進入決選,分數也會提供予決選評審做為參考。
雖然過去也曾經擔任過幾次中華音樂人交流協會每年舉辦的年度十大專輯評審工作,但這回當金曲獎第一階段評審的經驗還是很不一樣。總歸來說,就是體認到做音樂獎項評審,不僅僅是項專業工作,它根本就是個體力活,沒有強健的體魄與毅力是不可能完成的。
要聽400多張專輯真的不是開玩笑,400多張專輯大致就是400多個小時,就算你每天聽滿八小時,也得快兩個月才能聽完。在當音樂評審時聽專輯,與在日常生活裡聽音樂完全不同,不是音樂放了,「有聽過」就算。每一首歌的旋律、編曲、器樂表現、錄音品質都得聚精會神地聽,還得細細咀嚼歌詞,避免對歌詞的誤解;要思考歌詞與旋律、編曲的搭配,判斷專輯的完整性與是否存在專輯概念。更別說還有評分排序的問題,在長時間的評分過程中難免會產生標準的移動,必須時時回頭調整才行,具高注目度的專輯常常因此不只需要聽過一遍,在評分底定前,聽個三遍、四遍都有可能。
到最後一兩週趕進度的時候,聽音樂這件事根本就是無間地獄。大部分的專輯平淡無奇,我必須不斷與自然放空的人類本能搏鬥,許多時候還必須將比較期待的專輯平均分配著聆聽,作為地獄生活中短暫的救贖。

由於評選工作如此辛苦,出現不負責任的評審並不算是太意外的事。我曾經遇過來開評選會議時,擺明根本沒特別聽過專輯,靠著既有印象直接來高談闊論的不肖評審。如果每張專輯的每首歌,都能夠把主歌、副歌至少聽過一遍,再跳到歌曲後半段確認一下編曲的變奏,我認為已經算是很認真的評審了。
到最後的評分排序時,除了精神與體力的煎熬之外,更有著對評審個人價值的挑戰。音樂類型百百種,每張專輯的特色也不一樣,從400多張專輯裡選出20張已經是天人交戰,要再刪減到十張、甚至最後決定出誰是自己的「最佳專輯」,光是說服自己就是不可能的任務。如果你問任何一位評審「憑甚麼這張專輯是你的第二名,它比第一名差在哪裡?」他可能會給你一個理由。但我可以跟你保證,那個理由就算不是場面話,也不可能百分之百說服他自己。
在第一次擔任音樂獎項評審之前,我總覺得那些入圍者受訪時回答「入圍就是得獎」是很虛偽的,但現在我認為「入圍就是得獎」這句話實在是中肯到不行。即使評選出單一的得獎者以音樂獎必須聚焦的需求上來說,無可厚非,但每一位入圍者實際上應該享有的是同等的榮耀。

**** 本內容被作者隱藏 ****
hehehaha 發表於 2018-7-1 19:17

It’s what 903 deserves
睇共和榜同我個榜好過

好青春......
newguy 發表於 2018-7-2 22:53

你呢咁

小寒認為,「預見」是許多自信的男女對未來的視域,常以為能推測自己未來的幸福和成功,但結局常不如想像。「我們國中上體育課時,學習丟擲標槍,你可以很用力很用力地將它往前扔,但它是否可以飛得更遠,或甚至是否得到達我們預估的目標,當中還要看時間、風向、角度等,其他種種阻力許可。正如用愛情做出發,你可以愛得很用力,但最後是否能安全降落在幸福裡,可能和我們當初預料的不一樣。」
小寒回憶道,〈拋物線〉花了一年時間創作。「我有這個問題,越喜歡的旋律,越寫不出來。旋律好聽的話,我會把它當作電影配樂,常常放在耳機裡聽,聽久就會潛意識把demo裡Tanya隨口哼唱當作一種語言,造成先入為主局面。習慣了反而更難寫,有點像作詞人改編或重寫歌詞時,很難推翻原有歌詞的感覺,即使她在demo裡也只是嘟嘟、啦啦隨意哼唱的字。」

聽 忽然有一天,我離開了台北 某幾首歌聽到想喊

點解可以作到咁真摯既歌

你要離開香港牙
stopzi 發表於 2018-7-10 09:51

移民去台灣

還有誰能雙非 還有誰能想得到

陳柏宇挑撥離間 離間中港關係

發現到鄭融原來係Gin粉

Oh, there she goes, playing the victim again

點解三屆歌后、創作才女蔡健雅既歌咁好聽既 ><

小宇夢見金曲紅毯仆街

徐佳瑩(Lala)、宋念宇(小宇)、艾怡良、盧廣仲、頑童MJ116、李權哲、林生祥等人,20日出席中華音樂人交流協會「2017年度十大專輯暨十大單曲」頒獎典禮,該獎被視為金曲風向球。小宇以專輯《同在》獲十大專輯獎,並2度叩關金曲歌王寶座,他表示:「我昨天晚上做夢,夢到我在金曲獎的紅毯上,下車的時候,竟然跌倒。」

本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

When Will Kacey Musgraves Be Loved?

The "Golden Hour" artist has the critical acclaim, fan base, and award recognition of a superstar. But country radio won't play her songs.

單身可以慳番好多錢
單身萬歲
CunninG 發表於 2018-7-25 15:11

你認真架?
我識有人(you can call him 豬)分左手照俾錢個ex

整個世界開始崩解了,當你離開的時候。
帥小寶` 發表於 2018-7-29 19:28

黎人同我賜100000杯酒

上週專訪蔡健雅,我請她為在愛迷惘的人點一首歌,她說那就《墜落》吧,《墜落》談的是活著的一種狀態,個人與世界的相對:「有時候你就討厭自己、覺得自己渺小而沒有價值,你覺得自己是世界上的爛泥巴,是很正常的一件事。我們都有這樣的時候,不珍惜自己也不要別人愛你,有時是一種口是心非。」

只有去過谷底,才懂得深谷裡遇見野百合的春天是什麼光景;只有見識過黑暗,才知道你努力等候來的晨曦多麼清澈。

「真的有那種時候,連自己都不想要自己。」我們經常聽著蔡健雅情歌得以熬過孤獨,沒有想過會在她口中聽見人生最絕望的話,只要是人都有再也無力面對每天醒來的狀態。

蔡健雅果然識貨
支持《墜落》
-Prince- 發表於 2018-8-1 22:56

其實我一直都唔算好鍾意墜落
因為偏愛正面啲既歌 每年至尊歌都係好有正能量
但有排心情好差 一聽到呢首就忍唔住全日狂聽

經歷過曲折 最後又得到什麼
就放棄我 讓我繼續墜落
羨慕那些有完美生活的你們
童年記憶的快樂多過傷痕
生命開的玩笑有沒有分寸
帶走了我的天真

Tanya填詞真係好唔錯

原來尋晚gin lee腹瀉
仲要拎啲便便去焗
jose 發表於 2018-8-2 16:41

周三珂...

The young Canadian is stopping any potential narrative that suggests she grew up idolizing Sharapova or that their Nike association means they’re best friends with a mentor-protege relationship. She spoke on the subject at a Tuesday press conference:

“We’re not friends, so there is that.”

呢家做原創獨立音樂真係好難啊。。。
九時用茶 發表於 2018-8-3 21:05

願聞其詳

BTW 你個username幾趣緻

好!
決定要咁做
雖然唔係短期內
JasOh103 發表於 2018-8-5 00:01

係咪香港人
容 祖 兒

好失落...
第一集咁就完左

There’s always been a rainbow hanging over your head.

http://www.cmusichart.com/discuz/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=1126227&ptid=13960
http://www.cmusi ...
nicholashin 發表於 2018-8-6 20:33

同一頁呢個po先係亮點
太有趣了
有個雅字嘅女歌手都係公廁
e.g. 連詩雅、蔡健雅、Tay雅 Swift
nicholashin 發表於 2018-1-10 15:48

Considering the above, can we say that Story Thief is A-Mei’s best album to date? The answer is probably not, and we can identify two aspects where the record fails. Firstly, whilst the record has some impressive moments, there aren’t any specific standouts that could be considered an addition to her canon of classics, and whilst consistency isn’t a bad thing, the lack of truly exceptional moments mean that the album falls comparatively flat against both her classic albums of the 90s and her more recent works.

Secondly, whilst the album is achingly beautiful, it depends on the listener being drawn in on the lyrical content and attaching themselves to emotion that she conveys, which as a result allows for many songs to be lacking in hooks or discernible singalong choruses.

難道我失戀到八十歲
只得枕頭來做愛侶
我怕最後那根黑髮也白了
仍無人抱著我睡
JasOh103 發表於 2018-8-16 10:43

希望你快啲向心儀對象表白
@stopzi

雨下的太急
像一場公路電影

你同我表白?
stopzi 發表於 2018-8-20 07:40

?

I love 2 all
#第二次表白

心裡學同Cmon In~拎碟獎真係唔得
好心俾忽然有一天我離開了台北啦

咁快九月
Yan 發表於 2018-9-2 00:13

放心去
我亦會繼續去

Kacey Musgraves on 2018 CMAs Gender Disparity: 'Modern Country Music Just Doesn't Allow for Equality'

Earlier this year, Kacey Musgraves released what's quite possibly the best work of her career with Golden Hour, her fabulous third album that highlights the happiest time in her life (thus far) in 13 sparkling tracks. Five months after Golden Hour's March release, the boundary-pushing country singer was rightfully acknowledged by the Country Music Association with a coveted album of the year nomination for this year's CMA Awards.

"I have the biggest heart for country music," Musgraves tells Billboard. "And I’m honored to represent the female creative spirit as -- unfortunately -- the only female album nominated this year."

It's a bittersweet recognition for her, as Golden Hour is the only work by a female artist nominated in the album of the year category. And five years after her breakout year, history is repeating itself: In 2013, Musgraves won new artist of the year, but once again stood as the sole female in the field.

While the lack of female representation has been an issue felt across all genres in recent years, country music may be feeling it the most, especially in the wake of the 2015 "Tomatogate" controversy that compared women to tomatoes in a salad. And as the 2018 CMA nominations suggest, country radio isn't the only part of the genre guilty of gender disparity: all five entertainer of the year nominees are male (for the second year in a row), and Miranda Lambert is the only female to receive more than two nominations.

Musgraves dove a little deeper into country's equality issue following her nomination, offering her takes on why it's still happening -- but also, what it means to her to represent her fellow females.

Aside from being excited about your own nominations, what were your initial thoughts on this year’s overall list?

Though I’m extremely honored to be nominated, I have to say that the number of females included still doesn’t satisfy me -- especially considering the fact that I feel that we’re in a current time where more females are making good music.

When you won new artist of the year in 2013, you were the only female in the category. Does this year’s album of the year category bring you back?

Five years later, we’re still all focused on how many females are or aren’t included. I can’t say exactly why this is still an ongoing issue, but the current formula or way music is serviced and pushed in modern country music just doesn’t allow for equality.

Taking nominations out of the equation, how have you seen Nashville/the country landscape change (for better or worse) since 2013?

I’ve seen more women writing more varied lyrics and being more than just a big voice or a pretty face, as opposed to years in the somewhat recent past. I’ve seen indications of the genre opening its mind, but unfortunately no hard proof yet in a lot of areas that matter -- radio play, award shows, festival billing, etc.

What do you think needs to be done to change the way CMA nominations -- or noms for any award show, for that matter -- are determined?

There are many caveats to the current system that need a thorough rebuild. Inclusion on many different facets -- not just gender -- desperately needs to happen. I’m hoping we can get back to a musical world where talent and uniqueness got you further than politics, where the quality of song was what would make you a household name. Can you imagine what that landscape could sound like? What future generations it could inspire?

I think the basic root of this issue stems from fear and greed. The fear that money will be lost if something different doesn’t succeed. That is so dangerous to a wonderfully rich and beautifully historic genre that, at its core, has traditionally always celebrated the underdog.

Negatives and sexism aside, what does it mean to you that Golden Hour is nominated for album of the year, especially considering what that album means to your personal life?

Golden Hour is my most personal collection of songs yet. I really felt my way through this album, versus thought my way through, and it all came out at a time when there was a lot of positive change in my life -- though, ironically amid chaos and turmoil in our social and political world. It was my beautiful space to turn to and believe in.

I had the luxury of time on my side. Time to explore with whom I wanted to work, where I wanted to record. And the time to just live and write and live and write. My co-producers, Ian Fitchuk and Daniel Tashian, helped me navigate the balance of all my widely-spread inspirations without losing my character or spirit. They helped me find this world where futurism meets traditionalism. A world where synth and vocoder live in harmony, with warm acoustic guitars and pedal steel and banjo. On Golden Hour, my country qualities were imperative for me to preserve as well as forge new paths sonically. So, for this record to have a life within the modern country landscape means everything to me. It is my life and it is my version of country music.

I gratefully and proudly stand as the only female in the album of the year category to shine a light for other women -- or people in general who sound different -- who weren’t nominated.

https://www.billboard.com/articl ... ns-gender-disparity

懷疑成長在催促我
重回原本一格

原本無人扣分 個個都咁啱睇唔到個post架  
係激起在民憤先俾人靜雞雞扣番分 ...
kayzzz 發表於 2018-9-23 19:32

版主好似係扣唔到其他版主分
得超版可以

如果個個會員都好似你咁高質就好
CunninG 發表於 2018-9-23 20:17

可能同有睇 pandakill 有關 @@
學是學非 明辨是非

越黎越憎李幸兒
呢個女人同我八字好唔夾

同意
支持容祖兒最好
hehehaha 發表於 2018-9-25 02:15

支持容祖兒
港版James Blake

#alternative

話容祖兒係音樂上冇人討論 = 唔紅
真係笑而不語
以為真係可以吹幾句水就可以扭曲為事實 ...
water:) 發表於 2018-9-26 22:53

古有iamsingingwong覺得囍帖街唔紅
今有kop唔知乜覺得容祖兒唔紅

我就覺得容祖兒仲紅過Taylor Swift啦

金曲歌后蔡健雅目前正如火如荼製作新專輯,但向來有「電器殺手」稱號的她又再度發威,25日透露錄音錄到一半,電腦突然當機,且完全開不了機,讓她相當崩潰,最後只好把電腦放著,先到澳門商演,但電腦至今仍還沒修好。

蔡健雅多年前在錄製《說到愛》專輯時,已屆錄音尾聲,她專屬的麥克風卻突然壞掉導致工作被迫停擺;2015年演出時,李宗盛送她的吉他「小李」因故鬧脾氣頻出怪聲,上直播也播出不順,讓她都自嘲:「很多電器遇到我都會故障。」

經紀人Apple透露,錄音過程中,因電腦偶爾鬧情緒,蔡健雅一直有存檔備份,所幸沒做白工。她最近埋首於製作新專輯,向來愛好製作甜點的她也很久沒開烤,全都關在錄音室,只有商演或其他演出時才會「放封」。

她今(29日)受中職中信兄弟隊之邀,前往台中洲際棒球場擔任開球及賽後表演嘉賓,雖從沒打過棒球,但心情興奮又期待,會提前到球場暖身練習。

三哥三 三減三 等於化

本帖最後由 bagfgfcde 於 2018-10-10 23:41 編輯

Bursting with empathy
I'm feeling everything
The weight of the world on my shoulders

Hope my tears don't freak you out
They're just kinda coming out
It's the music in me and all of the colors

Wish we didn't live
Wish we didn't live so far from each other
I'm just sitting here thinking about the time that's slipping